Diet is a important part of our lifestyle. For those of us who are overweight, those extra pounds greatly increase our health risks – including risks of diabetes, gallbladder disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and even a wide range of cancers. Of course, living at a healthy weight lowers your risks tremendously.
The diet below was designed by a European cardiologist. The primary source of protein on this diet are eggs, we recommend that you purchase organic eggs. Same is true for the fresh fruits you choose.
It’s printer friendly so just click ctrl+p and print. You’ll always have it at hand and what’s more, when paired with thirty minutes of daily exercise, it can help you safely lose up to fifteen pounds!
This is a very simple diet. The breakfast each day is the same: 1 piece of your favorite fruit, anything but grapes or bananas. A serving of blackberries or blueberries will also provide needed antioxidants.
- Lunch: 1 orange, a cup of yogurt, 1 egg
- Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, ½ a cucumber or a small bowl of lettuce, 2 tomatoes
- Lunch: 1 orange, a cup of yogurt, 1 boiled egg
- Dinner: a piece of toast, 125 gr. of red meat, a cup of tea or coffee with no sugar, 1 orange
- Lunch: 1 cucumber, 1 orange, 1 boiled egg
- Dinner: 125 gr. of cooked red meat, 1 orange, a piece of toast, a cup of coffee or tea with no sugar