- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 12 ounces fresh or thawed salmon
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a gallon-size Ziploc bag, shake it up, and then add the salmon.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour, turning after half an hour.
- Pour the salmon and the marinade into a baking dish and bake in a 350-degree oven, covered with foil, for 15 minutes.
- The salmon is done when it flakes easily at the thickest part.
- Enjoy! Makes (4) 3-ounce servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | Serving Size: 1 serving | Prepare: 5 min| Cook: 15 min | SmartPoints: 5
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 183.1
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 937.4 mg
- Potassium 496.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 18.0 g