- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- GREASE 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE sugar and corn syrup in large, heavy-duty saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium heat. stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Stir in cereal. Press into prepared baking pan.
- MELT chocolate and butterscotch morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 24 | 6 min. prep | 41 min. total | SmartPoints: 12
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 3g