- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 475° F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine evaporated milk and mustard in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 25 min | Serving: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe | Smartpoints: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Total Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Sodium: 592mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 38g