Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: group depending on size of piece
CAKE MIX INSTRUCTIONS
1 box yellow cake mix, I use Betty Crocker with a pudding mix
1 c water
1/3 c butter
3/4 c brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c pecans
1/4 c flaxseed or another nut as desired
1 c powdered sugar
dash(es) maple extract
water, as needed
1. Spray bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
2. Combine the cake ingredients as directed on box.
3. Combine topping ingredients.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 of topping and swirl in cake.
5. Rest of topping sprinkle on top of cake.
6. Bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean about 30-35 min or according to cake instructions.
7. Let cool and drizzle with powdered sugar, maple extract and a little water.