- 1/2 cup finely diced mango
- 1 pound raw extra lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dried hashed onion
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One 15-ounces canned peach slices in juice
- 1/2 cup low-sugar or sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
1 . Set oven to 450°. After spraying a large baking sheet with nonstick spray, set aside.
2 . Add all meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well, using hands. It is the easiest way though a bit squeamish. With the mixture, form 24 equal sized meatballs and place them on the baking sheet.
3 . Bake 8 to 10 minutes until meatballs are cooked. At the same time, drain peaches and bring to a food processor. Blend until smooth and transfer to a slow cooker. Pour all remaining sauce ingredients and mix well to the slow cooker.
4 . Carefully, bring meatballs to the slow cooker, stir to coat. Cook covered on low for about 4 hours.
5 . Stir well and serve meatballs with the extra sauce from the slow cooker. Use toothpicks for meatballs.
Servings: 8 | Size: 1/8th of recipe, 3 meatballs with about 2 tablespoons sauce
- 135 calories
- 2.5g fat
- 1g sat fat
- 191mg sodium
- 15g carbs
- 0.5g fiber
- 14g sugars
- 12g protein
PointsPlus: 3 | SmartPoints: 3