1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 (1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 (124 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 4 | SmartPoints: 3
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 173
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 78mg
- Sodium 294mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 27g