- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4 cup volume) frozen pie shell
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
- 2 ozs. thinly sliced pepperoni (about 20 to 30, 1 1/2 to 2-inch diameter slices), cut into quarters, divided
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- SPRINKLE 1 cup cheese and half of pepperoni pieces onto bottom of pie shell.
- WHISK evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Decorate top withremaining pepperoni pieces and any other topping you like. Place quiche on baking sheet (if pie pan is made of aluminum foil).
- BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe ↑ Servings Per Recipe: 8 | 10 min. prep | 50 min. total | SmartPoints: 10
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 120mg (40% of DV)
- Sodium: 520mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 15g