After a winter of pot roasts, casseroles and baking our oven racks can get pretty grimey. To get your oven racks sparkling clean again follow these simple steps:
1. Place a towel at the bottom of your bathtub. (prevents scratching)
2. Place oven racks on towel and fill tub with very hot water until oven racks are covered.
3. Add 1/2 cup of powdered washing detergent or dishwashing liquid. I’ve also heard of people using baking soda. You can add some lemon as well for scent. Swirl around soap until it dissolves.
4. Let it sit for 4 hours or overnight.
5. With a non-abrasive sponge simply wipe away the grime to reveal a sparkling clean oven rack.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done.
Does this method work for you? Know a better way to clean oven racks? Tell us in the comments below: