- 12 ounces raw lean boneless pork tenderloin, excess fat removed
- 12 ounces raw boneless pork shoulder, any leanest piece works great, excess fat removed
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 cups onion coarsely chopped
- garlic powder, black pepper and salt to season
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 3 – 4 hours or 7 – 8 hours
1 . Combine in a small bowl mustard and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Mix well with 2 teaspoons water.
2 . In the slow cooker, add the two kinds of pork. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
3 . Garnish with mustard mixture, cranberries, and onion.
4 . Cook covered on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours, until meat is cooked through.
5 . Remove meat to a large bowl, shred using two forks. The one to keep the meat and the other to scrape across and shred it.
6 . Bring back the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir well.
Servings: 6 | Size: 1/6th of recipe, about 2/3 cup
- 234 calories
- 4.5g total fat
- 1.5g sat fat
- 287mg sodium
- 23g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 17g sugars
- 23g protein
PointsPlus 6 | SmartPoints: 6